- 16 large dates
- 2 oz. Mild Feta Cheese
- 32 PLANTERS FLAVOR GROVE Skinless Almonds Sea Salt & Olive Oil
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Cut slit in long side of each date, being careful to not cut completely through date. Remove and discard pits. Cut cheese into 16 (1×1/4-inch) sticks. Stuff each date with cheese and 2 nuts.
- Wrap 1 bacon piece around each date, completely enclosing cheese. Place on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake 14 to 15 min. or until bacon is crisp, turning after 8 min. Cool 5 min; transfer to plate. Serve warm or at room temperature.