- 1 Tbsp.
- 1 pkg.
- (8 oz.) fresh mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup
- (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/4 cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can
- (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tsp.
- finely chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add mushrooms; cook 5 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Add cream cheese spread and Parmesan; cook and stir 1 min. or until cream cheese is melted. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles; firmly press perforations and seams together to seal. Cut each rectangle into 12 squares. Place 1 square in each of 24 mini muffin cups with corners of squares extending over rims of cups. Firmly press dough onto bottom and up side of each cup. Spoon about 1-1/2 tsp. mushroom mixture into each cup.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Cool in pan 5 min. before serving.