Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sour Cream Banana Bread
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Then add the eggs and mix.
- Then put in the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the bananas and sour cream and mix.
- Then add in the chocolate chips and pour into 3 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, or until a toothpick that has been inserted into the center comes out clean.